PDA

View Full Version : create .cdi from .nrg

maja_ldm
October 26th, 2008, 18:08
this is my first post, hi to all of you :)
sorry if I take it long:

I've got a .nrg image of RE_Veronica and I'm using null_dc 1.0.0 (I read new versions don't support joypads).
I found null_DC have some problems with .nrg so I mounted my img and created a .cdi file with DiscJuggler; then tried to use BootDreams to make it self-booting as described in the sticky above the thread list.

but:
I can't find any option as "create .cdi" in BootDreams 1.0.6b.
I used the DiscJuggler option and got the following: ScanBinary - modBinChecker 7 Memoria Esaurita (ENG: "no more memory, memory finished")

I can't even say if the .nrg is good but if I try to run it I continuosly get the music player screen and then a Play File Music Setting.. screen.
If I try the .cdi I've done I directly get the Play, File.. screen.

Am I doing something wrong, should I try other software or should I simply download another file?

WhizzBang
October 26th, 2008, 18:19
I do not think you are allowed to discuss stuff like this on this forum. This site is for homebrew, not warez and piracy.

maja_ldm
October 26th, 2008, 18:52
sorry. I just read this, it's the first sticky I've found...

2 Burning a .CDI file with BootDreams:

To burn a *.CDI file, it's recommend to use BootDreams' CDI-burner. BootDreams is VERY easy to use and it's for free:

Download it from here: http://dchelp.dcemulation.org

1. Download BootDreams and install it to e.g. C:/BootDreams/

2. Download the image you'd like to burn and unzip/unrar it somewhere, e.g. to C:/

3. Start BootDreams and choose "CDI Burner". Now click on "Browse" and point BootDreams to the CDI you would like to burn.

4. Click on "Burn CDI Image". That's it.

Christuserloeser
November 3rd, 2008, 01:03
That is correct, but it's referring to homebrew images like you can find at www.DCEvolution.net

BlueCrab
November 3rd, 2008, 01:12
Warez is not allowed here, thus...

TOPIC LOCKED