PDA

View Full Version : Dosbox News?

that1guywiththeface
October 28th, 2008, 20:33
Is the PSP version of Dosbox still being worked on? I want to see Fallout 1 or 2 working at a reasonable speed on the PSP.

BTW, the Mother 3 translation patch is finished!!!:D
If you have ever played SSBB, or Earthbound, then you should know what it is. If not, google it. NOW!!

GibsonSGKing
October 29th, 2008, 00:10
HOLY FUDGENUGGETS!!! OMFG!!! THATS WHAT IT IS! im fricken dling this right away. at first, i was like, wtf is mother 3? THATS WHAT IT IS!!! EARTHBOUND! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and as for dosbox, it is still being worked on, but i dont think they are making much progress.... not sure though, dont take my word for it =D

that1guywiththeface
October 29th, 2008, 01:11
You will not be dissapointed as a fan of Earthbound. I had the misfortune of having many critical plot points spoiled for me in advance, and I still consider it one of the greatest games of all time. BTW, I despise Halo. Shallow gameplay+nice graphics does not equal revolutionary or anything greater than decent. I should be able to get the full enjoyment out of a game without paying extra for multiplayer on top of a $70 investment. Personally, I see no difference between it and most of the other decent FPS games out there. At least MP3 and Quake (Wii version) had new and more immersive controls.