PDA

View Full Version : Worst DC games?

RandomPicklez
October 30th, 2008, 19:35
1. Championship Surfer
All you do is try to get on top of a wave. This game is so boring.

2. The Ring: Terror's Realm
I like the Ring movies, but the game sucks. Dialogue and voice acting is terrible, the graphics look like PS1 graphics, the music sounds like a 4 year old banging on a piano, there is no analog or VMU support, and the gameplay is awful.

3. Chicken Run
Another example of why movie-based games suck. I remember renting this piece of crap when I was 7 and I still knew the game sucked! I didn't even know how the hell to get through the first level.

I've played a lot of good DC games, but these are the worst ones I've played.

WhizzBang
October 30th, 2008, 19:55
Rainbow 6. The PC version might be good but I have only tried the DC versio and it is very poor. It seems as though no thought whatsoever has gone into it when adapting it for a home console. It is almost as if they got it running on the DC and then thought they would go home nd not do any more work.

Triv1um
November 5th, 2008, 01:08
- Roadsters
- Sega Rally 2 (sorry)
- Spirit of speed
etc etc

The DC had its good, but a AWFUL lot of bad.

kusumoto
November 5th, 2008, 23:12
star wars pod racer

WhizzBang
November 6th, 2008, 17:21
star wars pod racer
Why do you say that? I really liked that game and would rate it as one of the best racers on the Dreamcast, along with MSR.

It was very fast and it looked better than the N64 version (in which you couldn't always see the obstacles because of the frame rate and resolution). It had some good tracks too with tricky shortcuts to pull off. I don't think I've played a better futuristic style racer since.

t3h 1337
November 6th, 2008, 21:37
I am not really a fan of heavy metal geomatrix

beetroot bertie
November 6th, 2008, 22:26
I thought 'Speed Devils Online' was disappointing - the vehicle handling was really poor compared to previous one without the online function.

'Incoming' was quite boring too (but looked lovely) and I wasn't too fond of Virtua Striker 2's take on footy (but again it looked very good).

I'm surprised Sega Rally 2 got a mention, but each to their own.

Darksaviour69
November 7th, 2008, 09:04
I liked the incoming demo, but have to say Speed Devils Online was a bit pants, shame as it was the first online racer.

segafreak2
November 7th, 2008, 23:08
Monaco Grand Prix?
Confidential Mission?
Outtrigger?

All a load of crap.

kadorna1
November 26th, 2008, 06:55
Sonic Shuffle is crapiest game i've ever played

gojohnniegogo
March 25th, 2009, 16:50
Chef's loveshack with the bug where it crashes. P*ss poor game I'm afraid. I think Confidential Mission a really harsh one, it controls fine, is more than playable, just far too short. VF3 was a massive letdown, Sega Extreme Sports likewise, and WWF Attitude, was way outdated when it hit the DC. I don't think I've played the ECW game, but it got a 3 in either DCUK, or ODM so it was probably a pile.

psykotine
April 12th, 2009, 17:17
soul fighter, tomb raider :D