PDA

View Full Version : dc game in lik sang top 10 pre-order

Darksaviour69
November 12th, 2004, 04:21
Weekly Gaming Update: DC King of Fighters 2002, Mario Tennis US, Latest Tables and Charts from Japan
Thu Nov 11 2004 01:13:44 Hong Kong Time - PlayStation2 - Dreamcast - GameBoy - GameCube - Xbox

Taking two spots in our Top 10 Pre-Orders chart, the Dreamcast lives through it's sixth Christmas. Along with the upcoming Chaos Field, there's the DreKore re-release of King of Fighters 2002 in at #7, which arrives tomorrow.

King of Fighters 2002 - Dreamcast

The person selling this on Ebay for just over US$75 with shipping won't be pleased, but as part of the Sega Dream Collection budget series, we have King of Fighters 2002 on the Dreamcast at only US$29.90... with free shipping worldwide, of course. The more recent KOF titles have also continued the famous 3-on-3 fighting, but it was King of Fighters 2002 that brought it back into play after 3 years of the Strikers System.

The Dreamcast game also put back two secret characters missing from the arcade version, Shingo and King, which along with Rugal and Kusanagi, can be unlocked in the new challenge mode. The King of Fighters 2002 should be in stock tomorrow.

i thought that was pretty cool, here still is a big demand for dc games.... no wonder lik sang supports the scene so much

ptr.exe
February 10th, 2005, 14:00
it shows how strong a following the DC still has, otherwise LK wouldnt overprice all there stock for it.

a bit off topic but, have you seen the DC's on liksang, the brand-new ones for £69.99 + P&P? who would buy them? you can get a decent condition one for a tenner on eBay.

Darksaviour69
February 10th, 2005, 14:16
they are £43.02 + they are mod chiped, handy for playing imports.

this is a nice we pack http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=30&products_id=4510&

but its the P&P that gets you. its fine for games but once i was going to get a dc dance mat for £7 (for fof) but the p&p was going to be £25 which sucks

GPF
February 10th, 2005, 15:57
they are £43.02 + they are mod chiped, handy for playing imports.

this is a nice we pack http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=30&products_id=4510&

but its the P&P that gets you. its fine for games but once i was going to get a dc dance mat for £7 (for fof) but the p&p was going to be £25 which sucks

Yeah the shipping is quite expensive, My kids bought 2 dance pads from lik-sang which were $24.90 for the pads and then another $25 for shipping. The shipping was more expensive then the pads, but they got here in less then a week when it was saying that it could take 2-4 weeks.

Troy