PDA

View Full Version : US Video Store Update for 10/31

PSP Vault
November 1st, 2008, 02:20
For now on I will also be posting updates to the Video PlayStation Store, which is currently only accessible for US users. You can access the Video PlayStation Store via the PSP PlayStation Store or PSP Media Manager by clicking the video tab in the upper left corner of either store. Because of the large nature of PlayStation Video Store updates I will post ten television series items and ten feature films on the lead-in (or the part of the update that you see on the Front Page and the rest after a "read on" click. Television Shows: American Dad, Season 4 Bones, Season 4 Chuck, Season 2 Elite Forces, Season 1 Family Guy, Season 7 Friends, Season 5 Fringe, Season 1 How I Met Your Mother, Season 1 &4 It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Season 4 Miami Ink, Season 4 Feature Films: 30 Days of Night 88 Minutes A Mighty Heart Absolute Power Akira Kurosawa’s Dreams An Arctic Tale Anaconda 3: Offspring Arctic Tale Arthur Assassins Read on for more television shows and feature films Downloading videos from your PC to your PSP requires the PSP Media Manager, which is currently only Windows-compatible. Your PSP must be at firmware 4.05 or above, and a USB cable is required. You can also download videos to your PSP via the PlayStation Network menu, featured in firmware 5.00 and above. You must have access to a Wi-Fi connection to use this feature.

More... (http://www.psp-vault.com/Article1634.psp)