PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur

curt_grymala
August 14th, 2004, 20:40
I know I'm way behind the times, but I finally picked up a copy of Soul Calibur today. This game is fantastic. It's a little tough to play (especially since I suck at fighting games), but it is a lot of fun. And - now I know what LyonHrt's avatar is.

Hola
August 14th, 2004, 23:58
Yeah just dont go buying Soul Calibur 2 excepting the game greatness as it is not.

Cap'n 1time
August 15th, 2004, 08:48
Yeah just dont go buying Soul Calibur 2 excepting the game greatness as it is not.

its true... unless you really like button mashers.

Darksaviour69
August 18th, 2004, 15:04
i'm not a big fighting game person, but what i liked about Soul Calibur was the quest mode, it really teaches you how to play the game, instead of learning 1/2 moves and continually use them

Grimgravy014
February 6th, 2005, 18:41
Yes soul calibur as a amazing game my friend bought it for 50 cents and I borrowed it and I am not giving it back! I love quest mode. It is the first fighting game that grabbed me and sucked me in I still play it about everyday.great game....

Hawq
February 6th, 2005, 20:02
Track downa fishing rod to play it with for some great fun & laughs, more so when drunk

Darksaviour69
February 7th, 2005, 11:41
my local cash coverters has 3 rods for sales, 1 for £5 and 2 for £8, migtht pick one up

DCVPBC
February 8th, 2005, 01:11
I always hated 3d fighters, but Soul Calibur totally changed that, beat it with all characters in arcade mode and beat the missions(including hidden ones) in a couple of days, couldn't put down the controller. Only wierd is the difficulty system in the missions, I found some lower level missions much harder than some of the highest. ???

Grimgravy014
March 24th, 2005, 03:04
ya i bought Soul calibur 2 and even though its got more character levels etc. i still think the first is way betteri don't know why it just seems better. Probably because its on the dreamcast i dont know....