PDA

View Full Version : Sims2 freezes on pockets menu! Helppp

ThePoloHole
November 3rd, 2008, 22:27
Hey

I have a Nintendo DS Lite and Sims 2

This just happened like today, but, when i go to the pockets menu all the pictures are missing and the whole game freezes and makes a funny noise.

It's only one saved game that it happens to. I have another Sim going and that's fine.

I really don't want to have to start all over again with my current Sim! I was almost finished :(

Does anyone know a way of fixing it??

Any help appreciated!

Triv1um
November 5th, 2008, 01:13
Honest answer.

Is it a genuine game or a ROM?

ThePoloHole
November 5th, 2008, 14:30
It's real lol :)

Sidni7
November 5th, 2008, 20:13
Apparently, this problem can be caused by having too much in your Sim's pockets. Try emptying them out. Also, if you mess around with your system clock this can happen so put your clock back to where it was. Other than that, there is no fix.

xglitzyx
December 29th, 2008, 15:52
Hey! This has also happened to me... but you can't empty your pockets because it just freezes, starts shaking a bit, goes fuzzy and you have to reset. I have never time travelled (Honestly!!!) and I have NO idea what happened. i suggest you clear a space, and make the exact same one again an restart... it happened to my sim with $100000 and full hotel and n the last 'visitor'. I was heartbroken, but once you start again... at least you can make good choices!!!! (Btw mine was genuine as well) (and also btw, is your's ni the first save file? cuz that's what sim its on, on mine.):confused::confused::confused: