PDA

View Full Version : Sackboy & the Colossus: Prologue

Accordion
November 8th, 2008, 00:04
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2179496&server=vimeo.com&sho w_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=00AD EF&fullscreen=1
Created in LittleBigPlanet

A short introduction to my work in progress Shadow of the Colossus level series planned for Christmas release.
The full series will span the entire game, with all 16 colossus battles accurately recreated. Utilizing multiple weak-points and vertical climbing.

My PSN is 'Accordion', Please go and try the level and leave any feedback in the level comments.

rmedtx
November 18th, 2008, 16:45
Accordion,

Your level is looking amazing. I'm looking forward to play it tonight. Can I add you to my friends list?

Accordion
November 18th, 2008, 20:19
Thankyou!
Add me, ill accept as soon as i can.

My original idea of weekly episodes is pretty much dead though. I will be making all 16 colossi, and i will be releasing the first by christmas, but i just don't have enough time to get a real workflow going so it might take forever…

rmedtx
November 18th, 2008, 21:15
Take your time. I'm sure the levels will be great. Have you announced your level in the official LBP site?

Accordion
November 18th, 2008, 21:27
If thats the LBP:Workshop forums then yes.
LittleBigPlanet Central is a good forum as well.
The video is on Youtube also.

Doesnt get much interest really. Which isnt a problem in the current state, but lets hope there are better search options for the servers when i start releasing finsihed levels…
The current method is bad for everyone, front page of cool levels is mess except for Azure Palace