PDA

View Full Version : Space channel 5 part 2

dreamcast_convert
November 30th, 2004, 07:44
Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum but this problem is driving me crazy!!!

How do you load the game in space channel 5 part 2 as i LOVE this game, it autosaves my place but everytime i start the game it goes back to the begining, as i dont have the first idea about japanese i can't work out how to load the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and by the way Hello as i'm new!!!

curt_grymala
November 30th, 2004, 10:34
This topic is going to be temporarily locked by me, as I am unsure of the legality of this discussion. If this discussion is in fact legal, then please, some other admin (possibly Chris, since I know you've dealt with this before), unlock it.

MetaFox
November 30th, 2004, 11:48
The guy's just asking which menu item loads his game from the menu. :P

If I remember right, it's the second option on the menu screen.

dreamcast_convert
November 30th, 2004, 15:27
Legality issues? okay...?

Is it because i'm playing a japanese version my friend lent me or somthing?

metafox there doesn't seem to be a second menu item.
The main menu has an option for 1 player after selecting this it goes to a report screen
There my progress is llisted 30.8% but i dont know how to load it, if anyone knows it would really help as i love this game!

Christuserloeser
December 2nd, 2004, 13:55
;D No problem. There's nothing illegal here. The game is great. Isn't there stuff at GameFAQs.com?
Curt probably was thinking about the translation project that's out there and progressing. It will translate the game into English completly from scratch (no rip of the PS2 voices or something).
Problem is that you'd have to rip the GD-ROM to get ahold of the game's files and then patch the translation itself. In short: The translation project and the patch would be completely legal (doesnt contain copyrighted material) while the patching process itself would be the problem.
...similar but not as illegal as Chanka *;)

PS: Welcome :)

dreamcast_convert
December 3rd, 2004, 11:12
Thanks for the link but unfortunatly no joy :(

it has to be a simple thing but i've gone through all of the menus to no avail.
It has the progress stored which is REALLY annoying but i can't pickup where i left off, i'm not sure if its even possible, which it MUST be.

It's so annoying its a fnatastic game but its let doen by my lack of japanese!

Come on someone must know, PLEASE HELP! :D

Phantom
December 6th, 2004, 03:10
IIRC you can't really save your game. The only things that are saved are which people you have rescued throughout the game, which outfits were unlocked etc.