PDA

View Full Version : Which is Better?

silentarts
November 12th, 2008, 07:43
I would love to know which of these cards will work best, and would any MicroSD Card work???

R4, M3 or TTDS or Whatever others out there

rich549
November 14th, 2008, 13:33
The R4 and DSTT are good if you just want to play backups of NDS games, the M3 is pretty much the same as these.

Personally i went for thr R4 as the UI is far superior to the DSTT, again the M3 is pretty much an R4.

If your in the uk then buy an R4 from www.gizmo24.com, they sell authentic ones and are 100% reliable for fast delivery.

Colourful Zone
November 17th, 2008, 17:43
If you like the R4 interface with the latest software update, the R4SDHC is best for you.

You can go to here to know more about it, http://www.colourful-zone.com/Store/product_info.php?products_id=261. :)

bah
November 18th, 2008, 09:43
Most R4s you get these days are fakes (unless its old stock).
Any R4s that support microSDHC are fake (made by other companies that use the R4 name to help them sell).
The original R4 company was shut down by nintendo.

DSTT is the cheapest (US$8.50 at dealextreme.com) and supports microSDHC.
Some people dont like the way the menu lists all items from the MicroSDHC in one list (does not show folders).
I have a couple of these.

AK2 (acekard 2) are about US$13, supports microSDHC, has a good menu and a great open source alternative menu. The quality of the plastic casing they come in is quite poor though so you need to be careful with them.

CycloDS is considered by most to be the best flash cart. It costs a lot more though.

Skv0ra
November 21st, 2008, 00:58
Just get M3 Real. The biggest name on the market and their stuff never fails.

Master_SL
November 25th, 2008, 16:45
Get the DSTT. it can do everything that the other carts can do and is cheaper and better supported.

boxerdog07
January 6th, 2009, 13:11
The R4 and DSTT are good if you just want to play backups of NDS games, the M3 is pretty much the same as these.

Personally i went for thr R4 as the UI is far superior to the DSTT, again the M3 is pretty much an R4.

If your in the uk then buy an R4 from www.gizmo24.com, they sell authentic ones and are 100% reliable for fast delivery.

hello i am new today.have you got the telephone number for gizmo24.com.i placed a order with them but have no contact number,thankyou

ChaoticanarchyX
January 24th, 2009, 05:46
CycloDS hands down!!!!! I have owned alot of diffrent flashcarts and the best is CycloDS. The price is worth every penny for the top notch support. the compatibility. Spend the extra chedder and get yourself one. Im on a ban on the M3 considering what they did to moonlight!!!

Spacehop
February 7th, 2009, 02:39
yes i have the DSTT,, only draw bac k with a batch of a thousand that had probs with contacts in slot 1.. but sorted with a bit of card. very reliable, Customizable shell(menu) moonshell can be upgraded, recommended

yykakashi
February 20th, 2009, 02:49
hi, this is my first post
thought i'ld post here vs making a new thread
i've seen that cyclods, acekard 2 (& R.P.G.), and dstt/ttds are the current top choices

anyone know any reliable & cheap priced places to buy these carts?

btw from the looks of things i'm leanings towards cyclods, acekard 2 (& R.P.G.)

also i live in the usa