PDA

View Full Version : May help many people. Please read.

Shiaoran
January 15th, 2006, 05:55
Some of you may remember me. I couldn't visit the site/forum for some time due to personal issues. I'd like to know some things and would be glad if someone answered my questions.

I have a 1.5 PSP, how can I have all the features of the latest possible firmware and be able to use homebrew?
How can I have more useful features than the current firmware?
Any homebrew aplication(chronometer, flash games player, gps, anything) recommended to make the PSP better?
What are the best homebrew games?
Could someone give a detailed LUA tutorial for a noob that don't know anything on coding and just want to play the games?
Any other thing that I should know?

this topic will be the last that I'll make in a while and the posts here too. I'll try to check this topic often, but can't check all the forum and news, I stilol got those issues that don't let me be online too often.
I'd apreciate if I could have all my questions clearly answered.
Thanks in advance.

PS: OK, I confess: I took the broadband off to get a sattelite tv and this dial up sux :P

Posting here because no one answered my answers in the other forum :P

Amiga
January 17th, 2006, 16:02
I thinnk mate,if u do searches u would find how all you need to know

Theres a firmware 2.5+ launcher which u can use all the features of later firmware releases not that ive used it.

land asking whats the best homebrew games well you would have to make your own mind up on that one.