PDA

View Full Version : Running SNES GX on GC with Xeno GC

TrueTenacity
November 17th, 2008, 08:26
Hi there everyone, I have just recently discovered the coolness of a gamecube with a modchip... now able to play games from all regions... saving me lots of money as buying the games locally for a console no longer supported is scary expensive...

I saw that you can run the snes emulator on the gc, and i would just LOVE to be able to do this.

I have downloaded the SNES GX and "injected" the rom I want to play, as well as creating the ROMS folder with the other roms i have...

The only problem is, as per the instructions all you need to do is write them to the disc, and then run the *.dol file and then play...

the problem here is, my modchip is v1.0, without any form of GUI or disc browser...

any ideas how I can get around this, i have heard of GCOS 1.5 but apparently it's not compatible with the Xeno GC....

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....

snesser
December 10th, 2008, 09:26
For all you guys out there having trouble with the snes simulation on a GameCube, here is your answer: this mini-DVD is bootable without GCOS and plays all (at least the more than 800 included ones) games fine, even without SD-card. Works also with XenoGC chip!

Comes with cover, gamelist and a little FAQ.

Get it here while you can:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/10666049/2d1e24ce/sharing.html

Good luck!

Nyte.
March 20th, 2010, 15:24
can u rehos that file?

Nyte.
March 20th, 2010, 15:24
€: sry doublepost