PDA

View Full Version : homebrew for 2.01 and 2.5 (plz stikly)

morg13
January 15th, 2006, 14:13
well, Fanjita realeased the "devkit for gta homebrew".

this is wath he wrothe:
Following on from Tetris for GTA, I've put together a small package of source and useful tools for developing homebrew to run with the GTA loader. This package will allow you to replace tetris.bin with your own binary, and makes it easy to deal with some of the issues in the GTA environment.

I'm hoping that developers (especially v2.6 owners) will use this package to develop simple homebrew to keep v2.6 users entertained while they wait for their firmware to be fully exploited. If you write anything cool with this, please let me know.

This package is intended for experienced developers only. It will make a lot more sense if you have prior experience of coding for the PSP. I don't have the time to provide support for newbie questions about C compilation, etc., but if you have problems with technical details of the package itself, let me know.

post every program u can find or u have made in here

Cpl. Shephard
January 15th, 2006, 16:07
Please, please, please someone write a SNES emulator for this, and i will make a shrine for you, and pray there every morning. I cannot stand more Tetris!

morg13
January 15th, 2006, 17:14
Fanjita is working on the ebooter, so it think in a month or something longer we can play all games no umd´s )-: well, mayby later...