PDA

View Full Version : Need help in using the cheat function in the Visual Boy Advance Emu

Bluebear
January 15th, 2006, 17:17
hi guys, this is my first post

i was wondering if anyone knew how to use the cheat function on the visual boy advance emulator? ive d/loaded a few roms for it, one of which ive already completed once on a proper gameboy, but i lost the cartridge (game in question = pokemon red *shame*)

if anyone could tell me how to use it then many thanks, contact me with msn messenger [Email edited out, as I'm STILL getting adds for MSN about this... ] , or just post on here, i prefer one-to-one chat tho, forumns get too confusing at best of times

EDIT: in fact, please do contact me via messenger, the site is just to slow for me :(

cheers

Hawq
January 15th, 2006, 20:08
Just select the cheat option from the menu, go to the cheats list & add the codes in there, simple

Bluebear
January 16th, 2006, 11:47
yeah, i know that, but its the actual codes themselves, where do i find them :S and can i make my own?

Hawq
January 16th, 2006, 18:42
Gamefaqs usually has a few or links to them, its just action replay codes & possibly codebreaker ones so theyre dead easy to locate with a quick google if you cant find the one you want at gamefaqs

Bluebear
January 17th, 2006, 11:40
ooo ty hawq, nice one

in completely unrleated news...

when i was 12 or sommat, i sold my Dreamcast... :( i sold it with 2 controllers, 2 VMU's a rumble thngie, Sonic Adventure, Metropolis Street Racer and some other games..for only £25...my mum said oh thats a good amount, yeah we'll sell it...damn her

...i miss my chao's..... :'( i loved Sonic Adventure

anyone seelling a DC with that stuf??