PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 2 live up to the hype?

free games
November 20th, 2008, 20:22
Does Gears of War 2 live up to the hype? It has gotten a ton of anticipation by my friends, I haven't played it yet, what do you think? What is the Online multiplayer like?

brefhjh
December 3rd, 2008, 15:30
I will have to answer a firm yes to this question. I was a huge and still am a huge fan of the original Gears of War game. This Gears of War 2 that is out now really adds to the goodness.

I really like how those rushers now have to stop and think before just rushing in with their shotty. If they run towards you, you can shoot them and they slow down while running which makes them think things through hehehe

oh , yeah , and i think you are so right , and i like play game , and i think the game can give me so much pleasure

dfrtngrt
December 29th, 2008, 11:52
I will have to answer a firm yes to this question. I was a huge and still am a huge fan of the original Gears of War game. This Gears of War 2 that is out now really adds to the goodness.

I really like how those rushers now have to stop and think before just rushing in with their shotty. If they run towards you, you can shoot them and they slow down while running which makes them think things through hehehe

:rofl: oh , and i do not know how to do that ,and i like the game very much , and i think the game can give me so much pleasure, and i like it very much,

cool9918
December 29th, 2008, 15:33
lol

Shadowblind
December 29th, 2008, 17:29
Yeah easily

DJDunk
January 16th, 2009, 16:12
Yep

pibs
January 16th, 2009, 16:33
Multiplayer was a big disappointment for me. Horde is badass but I would like matchmaking to be faster for the other multiplayer games, its just too damn slow! Story was pretty good and I might go and pass it on insane now so hopefully by then they get their online issues fixed.