PDA

View Full Version : New Here, 2 Quick Questions...

Senescence
January 16th, 2006, 18:31
Hi Everyone. Im just getting started with all fo this homebrew stuff and Ive been wanting to change some music in certain games for starters. I know people have done this before and the game that I would really like to change is Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Elevator music just isnt doing it for me. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be very appreciative.

Also, I was wondering how I could get a VMU save from the internet, on my VMU. I dont have dial-up, so I dont believe I can get online with my Dreamcast. Im trying to get the Samba De Amigo ver. 2000 All Unlocked save, because I cant seem to figure out how to get all of the songs otherwise. If you guys could help me out with these things, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch!
Sen

(P.S. I used the search, I just didnt find anything relevant)

Senescence
January 17th, 2006, 20:36
anyone? anyone at all?

Darksaviour69
January 17th, 2006, 23:40
well we can/won't answers question one, cause its kind of WAREZy and you can download VMU saves and burn them on to a cdi with a program that will copy them on to you vmu

http://www.bucanero.com.ar/descargas.php?id_categoria_descarga=1

Senescence
January 18th, 2006, 15:03
thanks for that Darksaviour, Im giving it a shot as we speak. This'll probably help me out big time.

And as for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, I bought it at the store about 5 years ago when it was new (or whenever it was released and I had that kinda money to throw down sporatically on a new game), and thats the one I play now, but I realize that holds about as much water as a shotgunned beer can. Anyways, getting one of these 2 out of the way is huge, thanks again!

Darksaviour69
January 18th, 2006, 17:25
holds about as much water as a shotgunned beer can

lol, i like that

good luck

Senescence
January 26th, 2006, 03:13
the Samba De Amigo 2000 thing with the VMU actually worked...thanks a bunch! Now I just have to figure out this music supplementation thing.