PDA

View Full Version : 5.00 M33 firmware wont load up psx eboots

shinkuuhazen
November 24th, 2008, 22:03
i recently got my psp modded. I upgraded to 5.00 m33.

I have only been able to play Wild Arms 2 on my psp. Ive tried Tony Hawk 1, Soul Blade, Final Fantasy IX and VII. None of them are working. with the FF games they just hang when I select new game. Is there anyway to fix this?

shinkuuhazen
November 25th, 2008, 09:17
bump

JLF65
November 25th, 2008, 10:01
There's always popsloader.

shinkuuhazen
November 25th, 2008, 21:11
I'm neew to the psp homebrew world. what is it and how does it work

JLF65
November 26th, 2008, 09:08
You click the "search" link at the top of the page and enter the term "popsloader" and then read some of the many MANY threads on it.

progenx
December 3rd, 2008, 19:51
u gotta have the new version to run it. 5.00m33 no longer works for the older popsloader version. i'll be adding the popsloader with my own added pops (all pops available so u dont have to dump files anymore) here soon.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/169633398/POPSLOADER_5.00m33_ProGenX.rar

There will be a readme. Start the psx eboot and after the warning screen loads there will be a menu option with all the pops versions. choose 1 which is best/suitable for the game. Incase the game wont run properly, exit the game and start back and keep on holding the R shoulder key till the option comes out, choose another pop till u get it to work.

oroboro
January 6th, 2009, 16:18
u gotta have the new version to run it. 5.00m33 no longer works for the older popsloader version. i'll be adding the popsloader with my own added pops (all pops available so u dont have to dump files anymore) here soon.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/169633398/POPSLOADER_5.00m33_ProGenX.rar

There will be a readme. Start the psx eboot and after the warning screen loads there will be a menu option with all the pops versions. choose 1 which is best/suitable for the game. Incase the game wont run properly, exit the game and start back and keep on holding the R shoulder key till the option comes out, choose another pop till u get it to work.

Thank you very much!