PDA

View Full Version : PLAYIN PAL GAMES ON NTSC MACHINES

bobafett
August 10th, 2004, 04:39
IVE GOT AN AMERICAN DC, JUST GOT BASS FISHING ON PAL , LOADED UTOPIA, PUT BASS IN, BUT WONT LOAD, BUT OTHER PAL GAMES DO?? ANY IDEAS??

Eric
August 10th, 2004, 07:49
PAL games wont load in a DC using Utopia atleast i think. Go to www.liksang.com and pick up the import CD where it allows you to boot commercial PAL games and i believe it only works with GD-ROM disks. If i am wrong i will get into crap.

Eric

bobafett
August 10th, 2004, 08:07
IT WORKS WITH SOME PAL GAMES I GOT, LIKE TONY HAWKS 2, SHENMUE 2, BUZZ LIGHTYEAR, TOY STORY 2 ( MY SONS GAMES ) WIERD?? THANKS FOR THE LINK

Eric
August 10th, 2004, 08:19
No prob i recommend that to anyone who needs dreamcast things

souLLy
August 14th, 2004, 21:16
bobafett wanna swap my ntsc bass fishing for your pal one?

i bought the ntsc one on ebay and it doesnt wanna load on my pal dc... conicidence. heh.

curt_grymala
August 14th, 2004, 21:35
That sounds like a good trade. Bass Fishing is a game that everyone should have. There's nothing funnier than the Japanese guy yelling "Fish" (more like "Feesh") whenever one grabs your line.

Hola
August 15th, 2004, 00:57
You can use a code breaker hack to do it. I dont know how legal that is to use but it what you have to use to play PSO on free servers anyways so I guess we condone that.
Also a newer version of utopia might work.
If i'm allowed to post links to these files I will if not just look there rather easy to find extremly hard to find a code breaker to buy anymore tho.