PDA

View Full Version : please help

NachoSupreme17
November 27th, 2008, 05:50
So a few days ago I purchased the piano black psp-2001 core system, I gave it to my friend to use pandoras battery but he told me that it wouldn't work on my psp, I have 5.02 sony firmware but i don't think that has anything to do with it, any ideas? he says that it might be that my psp has a different cpu board or something, any ideas on how to fix it? or will it be possible in the near future? thx :cool:

total-noob
November 29th, 2008, 15:25
Ive heard of those motherboards, but i used a pandora on both my slim and phat and it worked fine on both...So it might,im not sure though

Cov3
December 20th, 2008, 23:09
Your friend lied cause the only psp that cant be hacked so far is the psp 3000 i have a gow red psp and i hacked it with my old Pandora battery so tell him to hack your psp

PSPdemon
December 21st, 2008, 00:32
Your friend lied cause the only psp that cant be hacked so far is the psp 3000 i have a gow red psp and i hacked it with my old Pandora battery so tell him to hack your psp

wrong...

it could very well be a incompatible board... please check compatiblity :)

( by the sounds of it since you say you got it a few days ago it is quite possible that its a TA-088v3 mobo.... thus yes your friend would be right that it cant be pandorad )