PDA

View Full Version : Daedalus Coming to Pandora ?

wraggster
November 29th, 2008, 15:45
StrmnNrmn this week returned for near on a year off and gave this rather interesting hint (http://strmnnrmn.blogspot.com/):

For what it's worth, I'm currently working on a new port of Daedalus. I'm going to keep the target platform secret for now, but I think it's very exciting.

Is it Pandora, lets bloody hope so, near full speed emulation on the Pandora of a N64 emu is im sure what we all want :)

$bro$
November 29th, 2008, 20:21
Hopefully it's for the pandora I personally can't wait to order one from the second batch. The pandora is going to be amazing and with the extra ram I think StrmnNrmn would be mad not to attempt a port!

Shadowblind
November 29th, 2008, 20:24
Kinda hope for wii myself, Pandoras good though too.

mcdougall57
November 29th, 2008, 20:46
Kinda hope for wii myself, Pandoras good though too.

Aye me too.

$bro$
November 29th, 2008, 23:59
wii would be cool too. I wonder how wii64 is going?

Sterist
December 1st, 2008, 09:11
ok lets look at two facts:

1. 20 devboards were shipped about a week ago (from this post´s timestamp)
2. Str??? (sorry, i really do try to remember) tipped us off in the daedalusx64 post, shortly thereafter.

if he is one of those lucky dev-ils , we´ve got reason to party.

if he isn´t .... and if i were in his position .... i´d be laughing at how strongly people believe in what they think
===========================

again, if i were in his shoes, i wouldn´t use the word ``exciting´´ for the wii ... maybe its just me, but i really don´t believe that that would be exciting from a programmer´s perspective, especially when the pandora is undergoing initial stages of it´s manufacturing.