PDA

View Full Version : ****in help me .? newbie to the psp..

monkeyboyhbc
January 18th, 2006, 04:44
Is It Possible To Play Emu On My 2.0 Psp ? Any Links For Emu And Roms Dls Wuld Be Greatly Apreciated ? And Also I Want To Put A Video On My Psp Can Anyone Help Me Wit That ..? Anything That Wuld Help My Psp

Rustof
January 18th, 2006, 05:09
First of all, the best way to run homebrew on a 2.0 is not to run it on a 2.0 at all. I would sugest getting a downgrader first, and then installing homebrew that runs on 1.5. Most, if not all, of the emulators listed on this site are able to run on 1.5. Second, I would look to {link removed} for any roms up to genesis/snes there. for nes go {link removed}. getting any rom above nes, like sega CD, PS, N64 ect will be hard. Third, getting a viedo on your psp isn't that hard. there are links to programs that will format the video for you, so all you have to do is drop the files in your psp. if you can't find it here then i would google it.

monkeyboyhbc
January 18th, 2006, 05:22
i heard bout downgrading is it safe ?

Kaiser
January 18th, 2006, 05:47
You cannot give out websites containing non-freeware roms Rustof. The post has been reported and will hopefully be edited. Check the rules my friend.