PDA

View Full Version : Downgrader from 2.01 to 1.50

DjCammy
January 18th, 2006, 20:12
:confused: i need info on down grading :confused:

Kaiser
January 18th, 2006, 20:54
Check right here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15256)

wraggster
January 19th, 2006, 01:24
you also need to post in the right forum ;)

BlackBoi
January 24th, 2006, 02:06
hi is there a downgrader for 2.6

JOHNY 5
January 24th, 2006, 03:51
hi is there a downgrader for 2.6
no there is only a eboot loader and thats still in progress (hasn't been released yet)
there are some homebrew games for 2.6 like tetris and 4 other ones visit fanjita at fanjita.org

JOHNY 5
January 24th, 2006, 04:05
:confused: i need info on down grading :confused:
it is quite simple to downgrade just by following these instructions i wrote:

First you have to have the firmware 2.00 (if you have 1.51 or 1.52 then upgrade to 2.00)

Then get the upgrade 1.50

Then get MPH downgrader

Put the 1.5 upgrade into this file directory PSP-->GAME-->UPDATE (NOTE THAT UPDATE FOLDER HAS TO BE IN ALL CAPS OR IT WON'T WORK)

Then put the MPH downgrader in the root directory of your memory stick (meaning in no folder in the direct spot of the memory stick [J:\] J is an example)

Then once you saved everything where its supposed to go the tiff overflow should be in your pictures then when you open it, it should give you a black screen with some mumbo jumbo letters showing (thats supposed to happen) if this doesn't happen then either you did it wrong or you should reboot your psp (completly turn it off holding the power button for 10 secknds)

Then when that happens go to your system settings and the firmware on your psp should be 1.00

Once your psp is firmware is 1.00 (its not really 1.00 it the tiff overflow does that so it can UPDATE to 1.5) go to the game option then it should say "1.5 UPDATE" as a game option. (press it)

Finally when you press the update agree to everything and click start (the battery must be charged at least halfway i think and the charger should be connected for the update can work)

When the update is at 99% it is going to say "update error contact sony" that is normal just restart your psp and enter new setting's (time, date, country, laguage.... so on)

nomi
January 26th, 2006, 12:42
Check Out Psp Opz