PDA

View Full Version : Need help with TimeMachine

Dan121121
December 4th, 2008, 19:35
hey everyone this is my fist post :D so nice to meet you. My while problem is that i cant seem to get the timemachine app to work on my psp. im really looking forward to putting homebrew onto it but i just seem to hit a dead end. First off im running on a mac, my psp is on 3.52 OFW(not m33), and i pandora'd my battery. I Dl'ed TimeMachine from Dark-Alex and followed the instructions putting it into the game folder and all but when i run it i keep getting the message "the game could not be started (80020148)". with some more research i tried and could not get the recovery mode to work, and figured that this is cause im not running cfw. So im stumped and the only other thing is that when i originally did the pandora batt and made a magic memory stick (have tried timemachine with that and it formatted) on start up i just got a black screen no menu, even hit x and wait a good long while to hit x again thinking it might be working any way, checked my settings but nothing. just more clues to the puzzle. Its not bricked, works fine just f'n stubborn as hell. if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them thank you again.

Dan121121
December 5th, 2008, 04:45
oh i forgot to mention that my psp is a Phat one but i dont know if its 1000 or not cause i got it used long time ago.