PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS cartridge PC adaptor

benchmark
December 6th, 2008, 18:51
Hello folks,

kindly excuse my silly question but i have searched this section and read of secondary card adaptors that use SD cards ( for example microSD. )

My question is; does there exist an adaptor that i can just slot the Nintendo cartridge into directly and connect it to my PC?

if yes , whats it called and where can i get it, i have searched through ebay too without luck.

The reason i need such an adaptor is that while on a trip to Singapore we apparently bought a game cartridge that i think is just a writable one with 12 Roms on it. Eevn though i found out after we came home that we were ripped off, the games were ok for my 6 yr old son but now it says "free disk is not enough" after he has saved some games and it go further than the loading screen. so i need to get into the card and delete some saved games.

thank you.

DanTheManMS
December 7th, 2008, 21:27
Sounds like it could be an N-card clone, or one of many various Neoflash products. Without knowing exactly which card it is, we can't tell if there's a way to connect it to your computer.

benchmark
December 8th, 2008, 20:32
thankyou for the response, is there any way you can advise that i can identify exactly which Neoflash card type it is?

DanTheManMS
December 9th, 2008, 02:43
To be honest I wouldn't have a clue, sorry.