PDA

View Full Version : Help with nitePR : 5.00 M33-4 fat psp

THEUNDERTAKER
December 8th, 2008, 01:11
No codes are working for SOCOM FTB2. I am using 1.6 codes with my 1.6 version. I have tried both .prx files. Really pissed off. I'm good with computers, but not as good with psps. I also have working snes, nes, n64, and gbc emulators and roms.

At first, I wasn't able to even get into the nitePR menu with the M33 only .prx (ironically). I tried the other one, and got into the menu, but none of the codes took into effect. I tried turning cheats on and off in the nitePR menu and I tried the music note button. I put nitepr.prx, game.txt, and nitepr [folder] into seplugins too.

Would really appreciate help, as this is bothering me and cutting into my work.
it freeze my psp please help guys

bigguy608
June 28th, 2009, 22:00
Well First Of all I Wouldnt Admit To Useing ALL Those Emulaters And Roms.Because Im Sure You Dont Really Own The Real Thing Witch Makes It Very Ilegal.
Second Ive Found Multable Posts Of The EXACT SAME MESSAGE On The Web C,mon Man Take Some Time On One Site.
If The Codes Are Actually Showing Up And Not Working It Simply means That The Codes Do Not Work.
If There Not Showing Up, Then You Need The Codes Listed In The Right Text File In The Foler File:/Seplugins/nitepe/What Ever Game Number.