PDA

View Full Version : unable 2 install the homebrew channel using twillight hack

Sonicdude1995
December 8th, 2008, 09:42
ok, so i got the twillight hack & also everything i need. & then i start twillight princess & did the 'talk 2 the man in front' trick & then the words & numbers comes up.i accepted everything until the screen where they told me ready 2 install & once agin i press the reset button & they told me download failed. on top of the words in the write download ticket.so what do i need 2 continue? plz help! thx!

note: if u r telling me 2 put something in a directory, plz write it in this form cuz i dont understand things like the 'root of the folder' anyway, thx once again!

Sonicdude1995
December 9th, 2008, 09:12
Hhhmm.. I would check on this..

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-dntw.html

thx!!!

HEROXOOT
December 13th, 2008, 17:13
sounds like a bad internet connection.

InquisitiveFool
April 27th, 2009, 23:16
Ok...first off..the term root of the directory means the main part of the memory stick...when u open the memory stick...Try this..Sounds weird but had fixed my problem...save all ur files off memory stick and use a program called sd formatter to format ur stick..Sometimes using windows to format can cause a crappy install...Then put everything back on card like guide tells you to...If that doesnt help, let me know...Sounds weird but may fix it