PDA

View Full Version : Pandora News - Credit Card Orders

wraggster
December 9th, 2008, 23:08
Craigix (http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?act=ST&f=62&t=45662) posted this news:

Hello everyone,

Sorry about this slow credit card reorder process, please don't get angry at us as we can only move at the pace of the bank who started all this mess (and probably wish they had not done it now).

We want the make sure ALL card orders are refunded before we put up the reorder pages, and the reorder pages will probably go in batches, ie UK first, then euro then the rest of the world to avoid any server issues.

Please try to be patient and not give us a hard time (believe me the bank situation is a nightmare enough).

Also please don't request charge backs - this only leads the bank to believe they were 'right' to do this and weakens our argument that there were wrong - they have also told us they plan to charge us $38 for every charge back they receive just to kick us while we are down due to their actions.

They are refunding the orders but they are doing it very slowly, almost in an awkward manner.

Please try to work with us though this, it is the last step in a long project and we have worked past so many other major issues put in our place in the last two years - we just need your help to knock this one down too - and don't worry I'm keeping a diary of all the interesting attempts to try to derail the Pandora project and will post them soon.

Also remember that you won't lose your place in the queue and work continues full time while all this is happening - there are some very nice announcements coming up in regards to the drivers for the Pandora 3d, dsp, video in the next few weeks too which will again make the Pandora even faster and more complete.

If you liked Skeezixs Pandora benchmarks vs. other handhelds and thought they were impressive, well, prepare to turn it up to 11.

GPeter7
December 12th, 2008, 02:12
Today on 12-11-08, I checked my bank account and have a partial refund for my Pandora pre-order, not the original $353.50 amount of what I paid; the amount of the partial refund was for $293.51, which leaves a balance of $59.99.:mad: