PDA

View Full Version : Bugs v2, WolfStyleCaster and Btime SBI's

DCEmu_Newsposter
January 21st, 2005, 12:02
DCHelp (http://dcevolution.net/DCHelp/) has put together new SBI's for kamjin's two releases, Bugs v2 and WolfStyleCaster, along with an SBI for warmtoe's release of his BurgerTime clone Btime. They are now available from Sbiffy!com (http://www.sbiffy.com/). These SBI's are untested as of yet, so please let us know if you try them out.

wraggster
January 21st, 2005, 13:07
BTime, when was that released ?

curt_grymala
January 21st, 2005, 13:14
A few days ago, right after Jim released brkout, warmtoe made a post asking if he'd ever posted his BurgerTime clone. Hold on, I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is (http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=61552)

wraggster
January 21st, 2005, 13:25
bloody hell cant believe the whole scene newsposters missed that

ill get a page up tonight

hope theres some screenshots.

obelisk
January 22nd, 2005, 18:26
there is no pepper in BTime :(

warmtoe
January 23rd, 2005, 08:39
Nah - it is unfinished!

Christuserloeser
January 24th, 2005, 09:35
bloody hell cant believe the whole scene newsposters missed that

ill get a page up tonight

hope theres some screenshots.

:-[ Thought it was just me who missed that, as Curt mentioned that he'd have seen it before... *:-[

It's an incredibly nice game btw. I played it about four times in a row to see if I'd get faster and not touched by these creatures all the time. Can't wait for the final release...

obelisk
January 24th, 2005, 12:50
I luv the feel of the Btime! *Its handling and smooth graphics make it one of the best Bugertime clones i've ever seen, and at this stage, i can't wait to see what *happens next. *Will there be a selectable difficulties or is it all gonna be 1 difficulty, and go for broke style? * Also, the Bugs v2 ROX, handling smooth, sound good, i just wiush i had more time in the day.

Christuserloeser
February 15th, 2005, 00:00
btime has great music too 8) I'd say the only thing that needs a change would be to lower the volume of the strings a tiny lil bit, so it's not that "sharp" on my ears. You can hear DaMadFiddler's a violinist ;D Else the music is catchy and well composed - It fits with the game like a fist on some facist's head, like it'd been made for it *;D

obelisk
March 23rd, 2005, 05:39
bump for btime. any news for the time being, atari 5200 owners got Beef Drop, we got owr own deal here. rock on to the dveers, and i hope to hear more.

obelisk
April 5th, 2005, 03:36
Any news?
I was curious, i don't want to sound impatient, but I also want the authors and team to know that there is still interest.
thanks.

Eric
April 7th, 2005, 14:17
Well Kamjin is a very busy person with family and his job. I have often tried talking to him. The last reply was something i sent him from a forward thats it. So wait for awhile and he may come back he had done this before.

Kamjin
April 8th, 2005, 06:58
I think he was refering to burger time.. still working on bugs, and few other things, just at a slow pace

MetaFox
April 8th, 2005, 07:37
I'm always working on bugs...

Oh you mean your game...

;)

warmtoe
April 8th, 2005, 22:53
I thought I'd respond to your bump.

Work on BTIME is progressing - now has 3 levels, pepper, collectables, more work to do, but hang in there!

I'm also progressing JOGGLE and DCRT (The robotron clone I was writing using the graphics from the brilliant R-Tronic by Trevor [Smila] Storey) - again, work to do, but these will all see new releases in the next few months.

I haven't entirely forgotten SPRINT either - but that needs tonnes of work.

I might even revisit TRIGGER HAPPY at some point - time eludes me however at the moment.

obelisk
April 8th, 2005, 23:35
sorry guys, about the non-clarity there.
thanks, warmtoe. I was wondering about the status of bTime. Sounds like you've got your hands quite full. i wanted to make sure i said something, my wife and I are tremendous fans of BurgerTime, and what i saw of your take on it, we liked. thank you for the update, can't wait to see more on these other ones too, guys! Yay for DC!

obelisk
May 18th, 2005, 00:37
Bump for Btime and Dreamcast HB. Also, bump for bugs and any other tricks you may have guys! more, more!

warmtoe
May 20th, 2005, 10:26
I'll put together an SBI of the btime I have now - it is still unfinished, but has 3 levels now - I'll get in touch with Wraggster about it.

DCDayDreamer
May 20th, 2005, 16:19
I'll put together an SBI of the btime I have now - it is still unfinished, but has 3 levels now - I'll get in touch with Wraggster about it.

Looks like the bump worked then?

Bring on the Burgers!

obelisk
May 20th, 2005, 17:57
Right on. can i ask How many levels will there be at your end goal, warmtoe, also any other new features to look forward to?

warmtoe
May 20th, 2005, 18:15
I don't know where it will all end... The brilliant graphics have dried up, Krut is no longer available - so I am a little limited by that!

I sent the PM to Wraggster - no response yet - I actually posted a few things to him... I guess we'll just have to wait.

obelisk
May 21st, 2005, 00:34
darn!. no graphics person. ow. If i didn't suck so much at art, i'd try to helpand i probly dont even have anything that can do what you need, i would offer to help. sorry. and you can't copy the designs of the 2600 version, eh, cause that would be like, theft and all.... drag.

wraggster
May 21st, 2005, 11:46
news being posted as we speak :)