PDA

View Full Version : Need help modding psp slim

tvsocks
December 11th, 2008, 05:05
Ok i have a PSP Slim 2000
It has official firmware 3.73

I want to get custom firmware.

I am going to order a pandora battery with a 4GB stick is this all i need? Is there any software i need to get like Official Firmware or something?

Some people say you have to use 256mb some say under 4gb, i am not sure. also does it have to be a officail memory stick?

Also i heard some stuff about the slim not able to run 1.5 or something, how can i run 1.5 homebrews on a slim?

tvsocks
December 14th, 2008, 22:40
wow this site is fully of help. i didnt get a "Just ****ing google it post" or a this has been answered or anyting

Wally
December 14th, 2008, 23:18
Well.. There's always the search function!

Most of your questions have been answered in other threads, please consider searching the forum in the future (I know its a mess :S)

4GB and a pandora battery is fine, stick with genuine memory sticks though! Fakes corrupt themselves a lot and probably break something too.

Also, there is a slight chance that your 3.73 PSP wont run the Pandora battery software yet but you could just be lucky!

Most homebrew is being updated to support the 5.xx kernel, so you'd be better off asking someone here to port that to the appropriate kernel.

tvsocks
December 16th, 2008, 00:56
Thank you, and yeah the search is a mess i get so much old shit. but thanks for answering. i was pissed cuz over 40 views but no one says anything