PDA

View Full Version : Mp3 Player Psp Harddrive

YOUR_NAME_HERE
January 21st, 2006, 21:04
ok, heres the deal.

we all know about the 4gb harddrive thats out for the psp, but why bother buying it if you already have a hard drive mp3 player that can store 10gb? :eek: :confused:

if there was a way to connect my mp3 player to the psp's memory slot using a cable like the one on the 4gb harddrive (only longer and possably thinner)
then i could store 10 gb of movies or homebrew :rolleyes: so i want to know if this is possable. i serched it in google it but nothing came up, this would me excellent for me as the case that i got for the mp3 player has a hook strap on it that hooks on the psp no problem. and its realy small to. so if you have any info about this you can also contact me at [email protected]

Freakshow!
January 29th, 2006, 16:00
At the moment your PSP only recognises 4Gb maximum. I don't know what happens if there is more (maybe it crashes, maybe it only sees 4Gb of it) Sony recently announced it will make an 8Gb Memory stick. If you want to use that kind of expensive kit, then you will need to update your firmware. I did see a thing, which went into the USB port, but I don't remember where. I think it was a simple sort of hard disk caddy. Anyone know.

10Gb of homebrew....that would take awhile to use all of it.