PDA

View Full Version : CW Cheat upgrading??

ACrum
December 11th, 2008, 20:10
for some reason i cant get anything above the 1_9_0 update to work on my psp. help!! did i install it wrong?? im using 3.71 m33-2.

im pretty sure im grabbing the right folder into my psp but idk.....

Tesseract
December 11th, 2008, 23:32
It's quite likely that more recent versions of CWCheat lost backwards compatibility in favor of staying current with CFW.

Get your CWCheat up to 2.2.0, CFW to 5.00 M33-4, and the latest POPStation plugin and you should be good to go.

ACrum
December 12th, 2008, 13:54
It's quite likely that more recent versions of CWCheat lost backwards compatibility in favor of staying current with CFW.

Get your CWCheat up to 2.2.0, CFW to 5.00 M33-4, and the latest POPStation plugin and you should be good to go.i updated and its pretty cool...but it still isnt loading the cheats.....

Tesseract
December 14th, 2008, 03:28
OK, I'll see what I can do to test FF7 myself. I think that's what you're getting at judging from the other thread you'd made.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Oh, something that might help: Could you post the folder name of the Save file that FF7 creates when you save? Should be something like SLUS00000.

EDIT: Used ISOProducer to make images of my FF7 discs and PSX2PSP to create the Multi-Disc EBOOT, Slapped it on my MemCard and fired it up. Worked perfectly fine with the 5.00M33-4 POPS (Original from Flash). Started a new game, and used the 'Cloud Max HP' 'Max MP' and 'Ultima Weapon' cheats, and it worked with no problem. (1800HP of damage on enemies that Barrett was killing with 20HP hits. :D )

ACrum
December 14th, 2008, 13:16
i figured it out!!! thx a lot Tesseract.

it was missing (NAST-U)(something like that...) from the game title. took me long enough to figure it out.......

the main reason for wanting the cheats was to get a gold chocobo.........i hate chocobo breeding!!!

Tesseract
December 14th, 2008, 23:47
*laughs* Don't blame you at all. I'm glad you were able to get it worked out!