PDA

View Full Version : problems with homebrew on M3 ds real

m_m
December 13th, 2008, 05:02
I'm having probs when trying to run homebrew on my M3ds Real. Most roms work, but the only homebrew i've tried so far that's working is 'Colors!' and 'lemmings ds'. when i run the homebrew it acts normal, both screens go black then 'dldi Compatible' is shown with loading in the bottom right corner, but then it stays like that. it doesn't matter whether it's on the root or in a different folder, it just does that. my friend says that some need to be 'dldi patched' and to put them on the root of my 8 gig kingston microSDHC card to patch it, but when i do that it stays the same. do i have to do some sort of patch on my cpu? if so, someone tell me how!!!!!

signed
m_m

crookedmouth
December 15th, 2008, 05:12
You are saying you tried pre-patching the .nds files before dropping them on your card? The M3 Real should autopatch but sometimes I have had to pre-patch.

m_m
December 17th, 2008, 01:22
no i'm asking if i have to patch it on my cpu or have i got a dud M3ds Real? if someone, ANYONE can tell me what 2 do, help me!!!!!:confused:

crookedmouth
December 17th, 2008, 08:32
You can try this.

Even though your Device should be patching your DLDI enabled homebrew automatically, it may be having some problems. I had to do this with some apps on my R4.

Download DLDIrc (DLDI Right Click)
http://psychowood.altervista.org/getDLDIrc.html

Install this on your computer. During installation you will be asked to choose your Device. Make sure you choose the correct device M3 Real. Once installed you can just right-click your .NDS files and apply DLDI patches manually before you put them on your Card.

Check and see if this fixes the .NDS files you are having trouble with.

m_m
December 19th, 2008, 01:21
thanks guys i will soooo try this and see if it works. thanks again.:thumbup:

crookedmouth
December 20th, 2008, 23:28
thanks guys i will soooo try this and see if it works. thanks again.:thumbup:

No problem, I hope that helps. Check back if it doesn't and perhaps we can try some other ideas.