PDA

View Full Version : RAW-DC 0.1.0c

DCEmu_Newsposter
February 6th, 2005, 16:40
One of our Admin Team and inspirational Scene member Metafox has posted this news:[br][br] I recieved permission from cyx long ago to do an update for RAW for Dreamcast, and thanks to inspiration (as well as his prebuilt toolchain, SDL fixes, and optimization settings) from GPF, I have released an update to the original port. [br][br]This release now has controller support (X is action button, A is for access codes, dpad moves the character). It doesn't have sound support as I stupidly deleted the source for RAW 0.1.1. I remember people saying that they saved the patches - if anyone still has the source, PM me or get in contact by [email protected]. I'd rather not bother cyx about it. [br][br]Scrambled Binary is here: http://www.storm-studios.net/metafox/ [br]A proper release including a readme and source changes will be made later today. [br][br]I literally just compiled this, so I figured I'd let anyone interested mess with it.

M@jk
February 6th, 2005, 18:51
blah! download link is broken :/

error 404: File not found

The document you requested is not found.

MetaFox
February 6th, 2005, 19:27
blah! download link is broken :/

error 404: File not found

The document you requested is not found.I accidently linked to storm-studios.com instead of storm-studios.net. :-[

the link should work now.

M@jk
February 6th, 2005, 20:11
thx
Tell me where to put game data? in root of cd?

MetaFox
February 6th, 2005, 22:13
thx
Tell me where to put game data? in root of cd?In a directory named world.

M@jk
February 6th, 2005, 22:34
ok i made a sbi pack of this release, just tell me its legally to share this file with full version of Another World?

MetaFox
February 6th, 2005, 23:41
ok i made a sbi pack of this release, just tell me its legally to share this file with full version of Another World? Unfortunately, no.

M@jk
February 7th, 2005, 08:35
I found a strange bug, after the screen with entering the code (with instruction :) there appear black screen with ERROR :/