PDA

View Full Version : please help!!!!!!!!!

happychen
January 22nd, 2006, 15:50
i just got psp_2.5version can i use pspGBA_1.1,anyway i have install it but can't run. it said that "this game cannot be started the data is corrupted"
could anyone tell me why. how would i suppose to do.

MGFox
January 22nd, 2006, 16:10
You cannot run homebrew on any PSP version 2.01 or above. People are working on getting homebrew running on all versions, but you are going to have to be patient as it could be months yet!

Cheers,
Fox

Aruzo
January 22nd, 2006, 20:24
iv got 2.0 will i be able to use emulators if so...can u post on how to do it here???

MGFox
January 22nd, 2006, 22:16
Yes, you can use emulators on a 2.00 PSP. You will first need an emulator, which can be found HERE (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/), you will then need to install it as if its a 1.00 PSP...Once it's installed you will need an EBoot loader, I recommend 'Choice' found HERE (http://www.xart.co.uk), its the easiest to install and looks nice!

Cheers,
Fox

Aruzo
January 25th, 2006, 23:22
I extracted choice to PSP>GAME and it came up Corrupt Data this probably means its not compatable with version 2.0 i went to PSP Version 2.0 EBOOTer thing on the site and extracted it to PSP>PHOTO and i clicked PHOTO and it crashed my psp so i deleted it immediatly...i need help badly could u help me out...

MGFox
January 26th, 2006, 00:52
Extract Choice to PSP>PHOTO>CHOICE

Cheers,
Fox

Aruzo
January 26th, 2006, 19:34
I dont understand the controls with CHOICE also is it dangerous can it brick your PSP? circle is to change processor how do u exit or turn off the PSP o.O? i have to keep taking battery out...

MGFox
January 26th, 2006, 20:37
Press 'Start' to exit
X to launch a program
O to change CPU Clock
[] to browse around the memory stick (however I find this to be pointless and tedious)

...that should be all

Cheers,
Fox

Aruzo
January 27th, 2006, 17:09
sorry about this being off topic but...i can find millions of emulators but no Roms???....also this is the only website i trust for psp software others i dont so can u help me out?

yaustar
January 27th, 2006, 18:04
Sorry, no rom links are allowed here.

Aruzo
January 27th, 2006, 23:34
so to get roms i have to just look around the internet?, thats too dangerous 0_0 why doesnt this site host roms and just put a warning up or suttin saying they need to be removed within like 3 days or suttin...i dunno

MGFox
January 27th, 2006, 23:42
hy doesnt this site host roms and just put a warning up or suttin saying they need to be removed within like 3 days or suttin

Because that's not the law, thats you making crap up...Downloading commercial ROMs is illegal, and stealing, it's as simple as that!

You can download ROMs HERE (http://www.pdroms.de/index.php) if you want to!

Cheers,
Fox

yaustar
January 28th, 2006, 01:16
It really does depends on which console you want to emulate as some are legal (eg c64) but for the the sake of legality and safety, it is the forum rules that no ROM links are allowed.

As for the 'danger' as long as you are smart and protected, you shouldn't have any trouble finding them via google. However, if you are going to break the law, be prepared to take your lumps.

Aruzo
January 28th, 2006, 12:00
ah i was saying that cause some sites do put up disclaimers saying stuff like to remove the roms after a certain ammount of days from ur console etc... anyway i understand this rule because i know its highly illegal. i was just asking...