PDA

View Full Version : Bugs v2

DCEmu_Newsposter
January 21st, 2005, 11:08
Kamjin has updated his Space Invadors type game for the Dreamcast with a new release, heres whats new:[br][br]What's New[br]==========[br]Rest period after you die.[br]More Bugs!![br]Specific AI for each type of bug (Only 4 are in the test release)[br]Better difficulty progression. [br][br]Download Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/bugs.shtml) and leave feedback ;).

curt_grymala
January 21st, 2005, 11:12
Awesome. I'm grabbing this right now. I am so excited about this. ;D

wraggster
January 21st, 2005, 11:12
yeah its damn good to have Kamjin back in the scene :)

Mental2k
January 21st, 2005, 11:16
Was he on a break, i think i said somethin to hiom on my very first post in thi forum, seems like a long time ago.

Christuserloeser
January 21st, 2005, 11:38
Seems like yesterday to me...

/downloads

Welcome back Kamjin 8)

Kamjin
January 21st, 2005, 21:31
Good to be back ;D
Finally settled into the new Job, Had some free time this week and after Playing with Quzar's Negeo release decided to see if all the stuff I've been working on actually compiles. I've got a couple more things I hope to release soon.

Eric
January 22nd, 2005, 00:29
your work is what i call that of amazing man and once i get another pack of CD-R's i will burning your work. This to DCEMU the work that this guy is putting out is making this place even more amazing. To Kamjin how good is C-Dogs coming along anyways?
I hope to see more great work from you and as soon as i see more your stuff will be on CD-R's and my dreamcast will be resurrected not that its dead but its not being played as much as my XBOX.

Eric

Christuserloeser
January 30th, 2005, 18:24
Good to be back *;D
Finally settled into the new Job, Had some free time this week and after Playing with Quzar's Negeo release decided to see if all the stuff I've been working on actually compiles. I've got a couple more things I hope to release soon.

Can't wait ;)