PDA

View Full Version : Joystick Problem

Killing2Live
January 24th, 2006, 00:12
I think my joystick is kinda messed up. In some games and also homebrew apps like PSP-OSS when I press the joystick down to control the mouse the little mouse just keeps going down (slowly) like its getting stuck kind of. Its not that big of a problem but it gets kinda annoying. Also in Madden 2006 if im going through the plays and press down softly it will just keep shuffling through the plays. I think you get the point but its really gets annoying in the newest Quake 2 port where if i look down then let of it continues to go down. Is there a program that would reconfigure my joystick positions? Somewhat like in Windows where it configures a joystick for your PC?

kyle2194
January 24th, 2006, 03:14
Take yiu hand and keep making your joystick do circles, left right, and up down movements. I noticed that this problem went away tih a few weeks of normal use, but you can do the above to speed up the process.

ricki_b
January 24th, 2006, 09:09
Yeh same with me, mine goes left sometimes. Same happens with the DualShock2 on PS2. Going round in circles as kyle said sorts it out, But mine hasnt gone completely.