PDA

View Full Version : ahhhh drowning in psp

bloodlust1369
December 25th, 2008, 04:01
hi, i need help just got a psp for xmas lol tis the season but now im a man in need i want to deck my psp out to the max and was wondering if any1 could help me get snes mega drive mame ect emulators workin on the psp thanks

Wally
December 25th, 2008, 09:54
First things first,
a) What sort of PSP (Model No) (If its a PSP-3000, you'll need to wait until its hacked)
b) What firmware do you have?

bloodlust1369
December 26th, 2008, 08:31
oh thank god wally u may be my new massiah ok my model noumber is 1002 i think that is the original psp my firmware version is ??? but my system software v 4.05 but is that also firmware or is this sumthing different. plz tell me everything u can, emulation snes mame mega drive are the main ones i want but wouldnt say no to any others whats the best way to get my dvds to mem card ummm wheither i should get a different version of firmware and anything else i need to know to make this kitten pur. ive also got an option on my psp to get a location free player, flash player, internet raidio, rss channel do i want em n if so wtf r they lol as i sed im drowning in my new toy any help would make me very gr8ful and feel far less stupid that i cant utilise my new toy to its fullest degree thank u wally and hope u had a exerlent holiday cheers