PDA

View Full Version : Well I am finally returning!

Cross
January 25th, 2006, 22:07
Well after running across two games to be released. One this month and the other soon to come I have decided to get myself a PSP again.

I have been lerking but not keeping up but it seems many of those I got to know here have stuck around and a few have been promoted! Suddenly I feel aged.... nah its just me.

Anyway I look forward to catching up with many of you. I also look forward to the big smooth screen I have missed with my DS usage. (Although I still love the DS Castlevania and Lunar games, excellent system).

The games I am looking forward to returning to are Untold Legends and I want to play the first Need For Speed again to. I have to catch up on the new ones out. Throw some good ones at me esp RPG's.

The soon to be released Mega Man games are my main reason for having to have my PSP again lol. (And on which I hope to find a White PSP if they are version 2.0 which I will probably not find).

As for homebrew, lol when I left the new TYL snes Emu was at Version 0.2 I believe and the best SNES emu out. PSPGen was my Gen EMU and GBA Emulation was still being worked on. I look forward to seeing how these have progressed.

Catch you all later! I need to find a PSP that has the game and memory card included that I want :p

wraggster
January 25th, 2006, 22:18
SuccessHK will have v1.52 white PSPs that can be upgraded to v2.0 then downgraded if the need arises

Cross
January 25th, 2006, 22:21
I was just checking there ^-^ Good to see you Wraggster. The forums still great just as before ;)

Kaiser
January 25th, 2006, 22:47
Hey Cross

So your back for good? We don't want to see you leaving again :(

Cross
January 25th, 2006, 22:51
Yup I am back for good! I need to find a PSP though lol. I have cash but theres nothing locally it seems. A few 2 hours from me... I guess I could check gamestop... but I pref forums etc.

Cross
January 28th, 2006, 01:58
Well I am still looking at psp's. I have a few laptops up for sale amoung other things but so far I have not got a good deal worked out yet.

Hopefully this weekend something will pan out ^-^

Cross
February 6th, 2006, 02:29
Ok it took longer then I thought but I have a new laptop on its way and a PSP with Mega Man X and Coded Arms + a 1Gig stick. Not to bad a trade just took time.

Its a black 2.60 version but he told me that GTA lets you run some code so I will be looking into seeing if its possible without it or I will just sell it locally and grab a 1.5 or White one off eBay.

But I am back! Finally now to just find Untold Legends and Need for Speed Rivals lol.

Hopefully I will get Homebrew back up and have my reviews updated in the next week or so!

leggy
February 6th, 2006, 16:31
I am back too :-)

Kaiser
February 7th, 2006, 02:42
I am back too :-)

Good stuff :)

Cross
February 8th, 2006, 15:34
YAY It arrives today!!!! WOOHOOO lol I wanna play Mega Man X!

Oh and on a side note, the forums have def increased in speed! Very nice!

F34R
February 8th, 2006, 23:05
Welcome back. I too have been away from here for a bit. If I had read this earlier, I could have hooked you up with brand new, black, us 1.52. Not sure if that is what you wanted, but the offer would have been there. I hope to be around a bit more as well. Again, welcome back ;)

Cross
February 9th, 2006, 01:29
ell I am interested ver 2.60 is not something I pref I can just sell it so shoot me a PM or email and let me know I do not need the memory stick I have a 1gig ^-^

Cross
February 9th, 2006, 17:02
Ok, I have been playing MMX constantly and yup I am a fan still :p

But as for 2.60 Firmware... blah I hate it. I want a 1.5-2.00

I am looking for my old games saves I know I have a PSP Backup Somewhere in my old data. (Wanna keep my need for speed and untold legends data)

I am also looking into how to do movies again since they might have changed it... I hope not but everything else is changed.