PDA

View Full Version : DS Game Problems

chazer
December 26th, 2008, 02:21
Hi,
I am new on this forum so not sure if this is correct place to ask question. After downloading DS games and then loading them on to memory card and then putting card into into DS Simply I have problems. After putting card in then switch on DS I make a SFV file then it goes to the game and that's when the problem starts as it comes up, Could Not Read The Data. I get this in a few games and other's I have NO problem.
Can anybody please give me some advice on how to cure this.

Many Thanks.

juiceface
December 26th, 2008, 04:43
I'm assuming you have the games as backup copies of your original games.

there is somthing called DLDI patching which I am not sure if the ds simply needs or not. DLDI patching will patch the DS backup game copy so that your flash card can play it properly. I have never used your version of flash card so i do not know if you need to do it.

chazer
December 26th, 2008, 13:03
The games are actually one's I have downloaded from the net. It just seems weird that some work No problem but other's DS can't open or read the data.

chazer
December 28th, 2008, 12:05
Hi,

Seem's to have done the trick. Most of them are working now.

Cheers.

rob
December 28th, 2008, 14:50
Hi,
I am new on this forum so not sure if this is correct place to ask question. After downloading DS games and then loading them on to memory card and then putting card into into DS Simply I have problems. After putting card in then switch on DS I make a SFV file then it goes to the game and that's when the problem starts as it comes up, Could Not Read The Data. I get this in a few games and other's I have NO problem.
Can anybody please give me some advice on how to cure this.

Many Thanks.
i experienced a similar prob. later i found out i had missed part of a folder needed to play certain stuff,mine was saying"could not find ds menu"
so i uploaded a menu file