PDA

View Full Version : How to exit out of Emulators using fw2.0?

swepisodeii
January 25th, 2006, 23:48
I searched these boards and I've seen this question asked but not answered. Sorry if it's n00bish. :D

Right now I'm running fw2.0 and Fanjita's Eboot Loader 9.

I've successfully installed lots of homebrew and emulators but a few are giving me problems exiting.

1. NesterJ NES Emulator ver1.07
2. RIN ver1.32 Gameboy Color Emulator
3. PSPGenesis v0.18

All load up and play great, I've managed to Exit PSP Genesis by mashing random buttons (still there has to be a better way), but the only way I've found to exit RIN and NesterJ is to pull the battery.

I'd love to be able to just hit the Home button and return to Fanjita's Eboot Loader, but it looks like there is a conflict between the Eboot Loader and these Emulators.

btw, SNES9XTYL also runs great, and has an "Exit Emulator" option in the menu selections. That's awesome.

This community is amazing, I never thought I'd enjoy my PSP this much. Thanks guys.

.:PSP1.0:.
January 26th, 2006, 05:13
Hey there mate welcome to the forums.. :) try holding down both the left and right shoulder buttons followed by the start button always works for me if not do a hard rebot which we all know as holding the on and off button in the off direction for about 10 seconds or until the PSP switches off.. Try that mate and i hope you enjoy your time here.. ;)

swepisodeii
January 26th, 2006, 05:40
Thanks I'll give it a shot. I've never tried holding the Power Off button for longer than the regular 5 seconds or so. Makes sense that it might take longer. I'll post here after I've tried it with the results.

swepisodeii
January 26th, 2006, 15:36
Worked on every one of 'em -

PSP Genesis
NesterJ
RIN
PLYNX

It takes bewteen 10-15 seconds of holding the power off. It would be nice to be able to go back into the PSP browser directly, but I'm more than happy with the power off solution. Thanks again.

Aruzo
January 28th, 2006, 18:01
Iv got SNES Emulator too working on Fanjita loader...