PDA

View Full Version : help with gamecube

chem_fun
December 29th, 2008, 14:31
OK, I'm old(er). Our puppy just ate our NES and I talked the wife into letting me get a game cube. She loved playing our friends mario kart 64.

She was quite upset that double dash doesn't have the first person mode. Thus began my search for emulators.

As most these threads are quite old, do you still have to have a copy of AR to boot the gamecube? I'm having problems finding a reasonably priced disk. All this started when I realized that my 4 MB memory card was filling up way to fast.

chem_fun
December 29th, 2008, 14:33
Could I get some assistance with how to run a N64 emulator on my gamecube? I've found things about the SD card and software. It appears that there is an alternate method other than AR. Am I totally wrong? Is there a way to burn an ISO of AR? I have some mini DVD's. Thanks for the help.

chem_fun
December 29th, 2008, 15:58
The mini DVD's I have are memorex DVD+RW. Is that a problem? I've got [BitTorment.net]_Action_Replay_Version_1.14_NGC_FULL_NTSC_USA.iso

and the burn to that disk isn't being recognized. I did burn it from my wife's laptop, going to try the desktop. I keep telling best buy that the burner is bad, and they don't believe me.

Eviltaco64
December 29th, 2008, 17:05
Sorry, man.

No warez (commercial N64 emulator) or triple posting in the forum.

Only talk about homebrew here.