PDA

View Full Version : Loco Roco 2 glitches

Buddy4point0
December 30th, 2008, 19:31
Alright, well I've been playing Loco Roco 2 a lot recently and it's starting to piss me off.
This game is so full of glitches that completely effect gameplay it's not even funny.

Some of the glitches, such as the debug text coming up are sort of funny, the first time I saw this it actually made me laugh.
http://i41.tinypic.com/ejy4d1.jpg
Things like that don't really bother me as they don't really matter.

Even when things happen like you go though a tube or get caught in some wind and one of your rocos is left behind I don't really get upset.
That's annoying, but understandable that there is no way they could have ironed the game out perfectly enough for that to not happen sometimes.

What actually does bug me is when you activate on of the rhythm mini games and when you finish, your rocos don't come back up, forcing you to restart the level.
Or when you fall right though parts of the map and die, making you restart and lose all your progress.

I've experienced so many problems that force me to restart the level it's retarted.
Has anyone else had these sort of problems with their LocoRoco 2 games? I imported mine from the uk.