PDA

View Full Version : Neocd Problems

Ghartman
January 26th, 2006, 16:44
Wassup guys?I've had a PSP for almost a year now and would like to think that I am pretty able when it comes to solving any problems I have,but this one is really stumping me!
I have got all my emulators working successfully except this neocd one.I have a version 1.5 jap PSP and just cannot get the damn thing to work!I have followed the README to the letter and put all of the relevant files,i.e the bios file in its own folder ,the Iso file + Mp3's in a separate folder(neocd.mp3) within the Samurai Shodown folder.Beleive me it all seems to be correct.When I start the emulator I see NEOCD.BIN and Samurai Shodown.When I click on Samurai Shodown I see Neocd.MP3,when I click on that I see nothing.
Am I doing something wrong.Please help.Thanks.

yaustar
January 26th, 2006, 17:41
It's been a while since I used it but it should be:

NEOGEOCD [Emulator files here]
-> Metal Slug [Game files go here]
-> neocd.mp3 [Mp3s go here]

Also note that you need to extract the files from the ISO first, you cannot just use the ISO file.

Jdemon
January 26th, 2006, 23:48
When you click on the "Samurai Shodown" folder it should say "Found NEOCD Directory O to launch, X to browse"

Did you press X?

If it's not giving you the above message then you may be missing files of some kind. Also on this EMU remember to goto the menu and "exit emulator" using the "home" button to qiut out of the EMU will cause a crash most times.

Ghartman
January 28th, 2006, 17:33
I've sorted it out now guys.It has to be said though that the readme is not very clear.Thanks again

REDIC
January 28th, 2006, 17:46
I too have had my PSP for some time and have got a few things to work. I downloaded the newest NeoCD and when I go to my ROMS Folder there is nothing there ( It works on my PSP but when I put games in they dont show up ). I have tryed a few things do I have to change the file or something?

Im Useing NeoCD PSP v0.7.2 , Thanks