PDA

View Full Version : MOVED:Metal Gear ports...

Ze Muffin man
January 26th, 2006, 17:01
Hey I'm a huge metal gear fan and was wondering has anyone managed to crack any of the old ones for psp? I have version 2.6 but am willing to downgrade to get metal gear...anyone cracked them?

yaustar
January 26th, 2006, 17:27
Who what huh?

You cant downgrade from 2.6. 'Nuff said.

Ze Muffin man
January 26th, 2006, 17:31
Who what huh?

You cant downgrade from 2.6. 'Nuff said.
....yet!

I just want to know if there are any out there as every time i google it reviews of AC!D come up..answer the question

yaustar
January 26th, 2006, 17:56
AC!D is out for the PSP. Go buy it, I don't see where the confusion is?

edited: Post delay

iniquitous_beast
January 26th, 2006, 18:00
Check my response in your original post. Summary: Metal gear games can be played by means of the NES and MSX emulators. The NES ones should be flawless, however, I've never tried the MSX, and I know that system used a keyboard interface. The playstation and PS2 ones will probably never be playable on psp.
As for your 2.6 troubles, fanjita is hard at work on an eboot loader that works through GTA: Liberty City Stories. Good things may come from it, but be patient, all good things take time to make.

Yaustar- Please be more courteous in your replies. If you can't conjure up the patience to post a helpful response, then leave the responding to someone who can.

yaustar
January 26th, 2006, 18:00
AC!D is out for the PSP. AC!D2 should be out soon. I don't see where the confusion is?

If you want to know where the ISO is, tough, we dont discuss ISOs here. If you want the ROMs for the original Metal Gears to play on the NES/MSX/GBC we dont discuss that here either. Downgrades from 2.6 is not going happen anytime soon/forseeable future.

I honestly have no idea what you trying to ask.

edit: to iniquitous_beast. I didn't flame him/her, I didn't insult him/her. And I see it being impossible to be helpful to someone that doesn't ask a straight forward question. It's like trying to answer someone that asks " I want to go to this place, can you give me directions?" Where is this place?

On top of that the OP asked for 'cracked' versions of games (I presume ISOs) and said that he/she was willing to downgrade. Considering that to do either, you have to be on firmware 1.5 and that is impossible from a 2.6 machine, I think that one line summed it up nicely if you apply a little logic.

Now if the OP asked, I would like to play the original Metal Gear Games from the NES/MSX, how would I go about it, then that's a different story.

MGFox
January 26th, 2006, 18:23
Question has been answered, so before this becomes a flaming ground...

Thread Closed

Cheers,
Fox