PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike : Omega (Updates/Requests).

Jman0708
January 26th, 2006, 23:32
Hey guys my old topic was locked cause of flamming and broken english. so i must speak formally now....

Real Maps So Far
----------------
de dust
de dust2
cs assult
aim_kolt

2 friends are making the maps

de dust1 and 2 were created by a friend named xstrike a GREAT wad creator. he has givin me permission to put it in my wad, and his name in credits..If Anyone wants to help and has created any graphics or maps please send them to...

[email protected]

Kaiser
January 27th, 2006, 02:09
Much better posting Jman :)

I combined your posts together. Remember to edit posts instead of double posting. We're going to start fresh again. But remember the mods are watching you, this is your last chance.

Jman0708
January 28th, 2006, 12:48
Okie guys, ive removed all of the BS levels such as practice and all.. (except ammo) hehe. i curently have 3 real lvls and are planing to creat a few more tonite. im removin the status bar on the bottom with the real cs bottom(but it wont be in order such as: armor then health)

`1`

Jman0708
January 28th, 2006, 15:38
Okie , i need a very skilled coder such as(Stereomike,lantus, ETC....) to make a doom engine that includes jump. I would be very gratefull for a doom engine with jump

sin`pl
January 28th, 2006, 15:52
haha, good luck with searching. it would be better if someone port zdoom or doom legacy :) it includes jump and 'mouse' looking and much more ...

Jman0708
January 28th, 2006, 16:18
sin 'pl please do not post in my forum topics becuase i do not want to get banned for flaming . DO NOT post in my forum threads please... im doing fine without you and your de_dust . i have my own REAL maps with REAL textures. Thank You.

P.S: im still using the name counter strike but with a new backround and new menu style, your name will NOT be in the credits because i started my own wad from scratch. thank you again. bye

yaustar
January 28th, 2006, 16:44
Jman, its up to sin`pl to post where he likes, he has given you pointer that it be easier to find someone to port an existing engine that has jump rather produce one from scratch.

Just because sin`pl posts in your threads doesn't mean you have to flame him as a reaction. Also bear in mind there is an 'ignore' function in your Control Panel if you do not want to read his posts.

MGFox
January 28th, 2006, 17:01
Also bear in mind there is an 'ignore' function in your Control Panel if you do not want to read his posts.

Ignore Function?!? He has trouble finding the Edit button!

Although, technically Sin'pl gave a form of pointer, he did do it in a condescending way, and always seems to be out looking to put down Jmans posts!

Anyway, back on topic, I'm not actually sure that it would be easier to port another source-port like ZDoom or Legacy...

Doom has its own gravity physics, i.e. Walk off a ledge and you fall...This means that the player will most likely have a velocity property, to initiate a jump all you need to do is give the player a negative vertical velocity!

Cheers,
Fox

voorheesda
January 28th, 2006, 17:22
omg now its starting to get childish, as always on all forums :D

yaustar
January 28th, 2006, 17:30
MGFox, I havent looked at the source for the PSPs Doom engine but when you say 'give a negative vertical velocity', does that mean, all that is needed is a recompile of the source but with a button mapped to give the player an initial negative vertical velocity?

edit: typos

Jman0708
January 28th, 2006, 17:57
i wana curse some one out so badly but im not gonna forget this post

MGFox
January 28th, 2006, 17:59
I'm not saying that for definite, as I haven't looked at the source either...but if the player movement is controlled by varying veloicities, which I suspect it is, then, yes, that is what I meant...

Cheers,
Fox

yaustar
January 28th, 2006, 18:24
Had an extremely brief look at the source and can only find "player->viewheight" as any reference on the y-axis. Whether this can be abused as jump or will even work in the same way as jump is still up in the air.

I also found:

if (player->weaponowned[newweapon]
&& newweapon != player->readyweapon)
{
// Do not go to plasma or BFG in shareware,
// even if cheated.
if ((newweapon != wp_plasma
&& newweapon != wp_bfg)
|| (gamemode != shareware) )
{
player->pendingweapon = newweapon;
}
}

I always thought it was a limitation of the sharware WAD itself rather then the code :P

Jman0708
January 28th, 2006, 19:46
EVERYONE GOOD NEWS. ive officialy dumped by doom cs..!!! lol.... im starting cs on quake2 because its easier and i already did all of the sounds.

sin`pl
January 28th, 2006, 20:09
wow. congratulations? i hope i won't see any stolen work.

yaustar
January 28th, 2006, 20:21
Ok sin`pl, now you just needling him. Although you have a right to be pretty pissed, I think he has got the point. Just ease off until next time?

Jman0708
January 28th, 2006, 20:56
yeh sin just stop god... i didnt say nothing to your ..... picture you sent me..... omfg i was gonna say somthign about arabs but nvms

Kaiser
January 28th, 2006, 21:16
Easy, both of you. Yaustar is completely right, plus we don't want another CS thread going down in flames. Keep updating us on how the project is going.

Jman0708
January 29th, 2006, 04:17
guys guys please dont talk about doom ne more... ive ben working all day with flaming on my cs on quake its comning out AMAZING. we got 4 guns down with sounds and all. we got the main thing working. what we need to do is basicly lvls and models and were done. (i found 2 real CS models dat are on quake2, but i gotta ask the creator for permission

sin`pl
January 29th, 2006, 13:33
can you post a screen of weapons? i would love to see them.

Jman0708
January 29th, 2006, 14:33
ya cant run it yet cause quake2 isnt stable enough

sin`pl
January 29th, 2006, 15:41
pc screens?

Jman0708
January 29th, 2006, 16:56
once mczonk makes astable version of the game with sound il release it .... i dont got lvls yet

sin`pl
January 29th, 2006, 17:39
heh. sounds like a fake.
"we got 4 guns" - post screens. u can run it on pc version of quake 2.

Jman0708
January 29th, 2006, 17:53
dude must u always complain uif you really wana no we got the 4 guns but the textures are ****ed up omfg your a anopying mutha ****a i swear to god your pissing me off stfu and go create your own wad your fat ****

sin`pl
January 29th, 2006, 18:35
did i complained u? oh, really? please, quote me. u already talking about your progress - u started ur project yesterday and today u have 4 guns. that's a bit odd. so, post screens and grow up.

yaustar
January 29th, 2006, 18:35
Ah.. geez..

Jman0708, regardless if the textures are screwed, it is still possible to show screenshots from whichever modelling program you are using (eg Milkshape)

sin`pl, please stop baiting him.

Jman0708
January 29th, 2006, 18:49
im tlaking with mczonk RITE NOW so if u donnt belive me ask him

yaustar
January 29th, 2006, 18:53
Jman, if you have 4 gun models then please post the screenshots from the modelling program. If not just ignore any baiting in this thread.

Jman0708
January 29th, 2006, 18:56
just wait, i got permission from this kid over at planet quake to use a PAK named actionquake2 in my pak some weps nothign else just weps.. download actionquake2 and u can see them forurself

sin`pl
January 29th, 2006, 19:01
yaustar, i'm not baiting him. he is just a kid and he will understand that when he will grow up.
jman, i though that you made these models?

Jman0708
January 29th, 2006, 19:04
i download them and removed the models and redid them

yaustar
January 29th, 2006, 20:41
Had a look at a version of ActionQuake2. CS looks very doable for it, be very interested to see if the mod will work with the Quake2 port for the PSP.

Jman, I don't suppose the models for guns are for Pistol, Scout, Shotgun and a machine gun?

Jman0708
January 29th, 2006, 21:46
the models are m4a1, hadngun, sniper (with 3 diff scopes), shotgun .. i got permission so im good now

der_dealer
January 31st, 2006, 13:38
hey, jman, why have you written in this tread that de_dust2 is from xstrike? Man, ive made this map, dont forget this! and if you wanna know, ive made 3 other maps yet but im not sure if i send them to you, if you didnt say that ive made this map!

greets

der_dealer

der_dealer
January 31st, 2006, 13:43
and i like to say: if you wont say that this is my map, i wont give you the permission to use it! im working currently at my own game, "cs black rain", but we can make opne game together, if you want to. send me a pm, then we continue to talk about this...

der_dealer

yaustar
January 31st, 2006, 15:47
He hasn't even released the WAD yet.

Jman0708
January 31st, 2006, 18:30
sorry der i got likew 60 people still thinking im doing doom cs im sorry but im not gonna use your de dust cause im converting REAL cs maps to quake format so its easy SORRY

Jman0708
January 31st, 2006, 18:49
ok guys i need some 1 to help BADLY thats good with grafix i got 2 people already working with them but i need a person thats GREAT with grafix. i need an entire new menu i converted the menu to btmp files about 100 of them need to be edited to look like cs and a cs menu/backround ...

sin`pl
January 31st, 2006, 19:25
dear moderators, admins. can i request a bad for jman0708? he is spamming in almost every topic, he never saw "edit" button and... he is a pr0. he have a great team, including the greatest half-life modeller, his brother and a great WAD maker, unfournatetly we don't know what's his name so he is anonymous for us.
please stop informing us what are you doing/stealing.

yaustar
January 31st, 2006, 19:50
Apparently you have never heard of a PM either sin ;)
Jman, can you post two images, one pre production and one post production so people can judge the amount of the work that needs to be done?

buffon99
January 31st, 2006, 20:09
Hello,i have got a psp 2.01 version.Can i play homebrew and emulator games :confused:

Jman0708
January 31st, 2006, 20:59
I'm sorry I said this :o :(

sin`pl
January 31st, 2006, 21:06
hehe... i excepted that post. i'm not shocked about these stars (" * ") - he would die quickly without them. let me quote 50cent 'graw da feck up nigga!'. heh. :)

Jman0708
January 31st, 2006, 21:15
dont say nigga ur arabian and ur not black first off im puertorican / black . DONT say nigga ever again and if u wana ever quote g-unit / 50 cent means us a snitch cause 50 cent is a little bitch u ugly arabian

yaustar
January 31st, 2006, 21:32
Alright, that's it. Just both of you add each other to your ignore list and grow up. Just let this damn thing die.

Jman0708
January 31st, 2006, 22:06
well guys thanks to that ugly ass arabian named sin 'pl ive offical quit all the cs projects i had going thank him for this ... bye bye

sin`pl
January 31st, 2006, 22:21
hehe. the whole 'scene' says thanks to me ;) we (only me?) don't want stolen things!
i'm pretty sure that jman will comment my post and call me terrorist or something and/or come back as jman friend or someone who is making a cs for X game for our psp.

quzar
January 31st, 2006, 22:38
ok, i have no clue what's going on here, but it's obvious a lot of people still need to grow up.

locked.