PDA

View Full Version : I dont have GTA

miemt11
January 27th, 2006, 08:28
I dont have GTA :p

Kaiser
January 27th, 2006, 08:54
Get it, its probably one of the better commercial PSP games. Which brings the grand total of great games to about 4 or 5.

wakaru
January 27th, 2006, 18:14
First things first, I am stuck on the 2.01 firmware.... :mad: Got it with my imported white PSP.

Unfortunately I am sorry to say that despite what anybody can say how good is the above game I do not like this genere of games, meaning that I would be paying 40 pounds just for 80? % of the homebrew... which from my point of view is quite a lot.

I have some other games such as Lumines or Mercury.... Any chances to get a version of the eLoader with other games? That way people would not be forced to buy games they do not like just to play homebrew.

Anyway, very good job Fanjita, and I am sure that this achievement you (and the other codeers working along with you) have got is just the top o an iceberg ... or at least I waould like to believe so.

Thanks a lot for keeping the hopes on many people.!

YOU ARE ALL GREAT

Moning2
January 27th, 2006, 18:34
then he would be doing a lot of useless work because your mom wont let you play violent games so if someone like you also thinks alike and he is experienced in coding for psp there is a slight chance of a loader for another game but i really doubt it :p

wakaru
January 27th, 2006, 21:13
then he would be doing a lot of useless work because your mom wont let you play violent games so if someone like you also thinks alike and he is experienced in coding for psp there is a slight chance of a loader for another game but i really doubt it :p

Moning2, thanks for your concerns regarding my mom but unless you are going to provide with a useful reply just save your precious time (and everybody elses too).