PDA

View Full Version : Help, psp audio jack donīt work

metal_prisioner
January 8th, 2009, 09:09
Hi every one, I have a little problem with my audio jack out, the thing is that it doesnīt work since the time I putted the cfw and Iīd been looking for an answer but the only thing I founded is how to fix the audio problem with the headset but I donīt have that problem. The speakers of the psp works perfectly fine Itīs just that if I conect any earplugs or external speakers they donīt sound but the speakers of the psp still work even if the ear plugs are connected. I donīt know what to do, please a little help will be apreciated. Thanks.

Note: The psp has not fall not once
Note2: Sorry for my bad writing, Im mexican

Thanks for listening

mike_jmg
January 8th, 2009, 17:02
I'm mexican too, trata de hacer un update a un custom firmware mas alto o si no instalar otra vez el que le pusiste usando pandora, tal vez asi se arregle

mib_
January 8th, 2009, 17:54
Some more info would help: PSP model and firmware version.

However, that sounds like a hardware fault and nothing to do with the firmware.

Just to be sure, switch back to official firmware and test. If that works, try going back to custom firmware again.

metal_prisioner
January 8th, 2009, 21:01
Itīs a PSP Phat and the phase was: ofw 3.50 with pandora to 3.90 m33-3 and i updated it with "m33 update" to 5.00 m33-3, so I already updated it and nothing happened.

Right now I donīt have a pandora battery and I really donīt wanna do a pandora cuz obiosly Im a noob but just in case that the convertion of cfw to ofw and last cfw donīt work I will be really sad.

Anyway thank you both for your opinions I will test it and thank you for answering that fast.

Nah, forget it, my psp just Briked and I have no Pandora so F*** it, Im gonna buy another psp