PDA

View Full Version : Snes Emu

Aruzo
January 28th, 2006, 17:16
whats the best snes emulator?...cause i recently got the PSP Genisis Emu and the sound and speed on that kickass but the SNES has bad sound quality...is there a SNES Emu what plays music correctly without it being slow..??

morg13
January 28th, 2006, 17:35
yes, snes 9x is perfect, but plz use search next time, this has been asked for many times

Aruzo
January 28th, 2006, 23:50
Sorry...anyway theres loads of SNES 9x will some1 link me? btw im using Fanjita loader too...

so_cal_forever
January 29th, 2006, 03:46
SnesTYL is the current favorite. The next release will run 44khz sound without a performance impact.

Aruzo
January 29th, 2006, 13:09
Well you see i have Starwing Rom its probably the most powerfullest SNES game since its kinda 3D its like SNES only 3D game and it dont run fast enough on this emulator...i can still play it but the songs slow and the ships movement and the bullets and shit sometimes dont fire straight away it like laggs so i hope theres a new and better release of the emulator soon.

MGFox
January 30th, 2006, 15:47
StarFox uses the FX Chip, as does Stunt Race and Dirt Trax. The FX Chip allows for the basic processing of vertices in three Dimensions, it is a complex thing to emulate, and it will be a long time till these games will be running full speed on the PSP!

Cheers,
Fox

djrobx
February 4th, 2006, 00:23
SnesTYL is the current favorite.Would that be uoSnes9x_TYL or just snex9x_TYL. I'm assuming the former since it was released later. We really need a sticky at the top that identifies what the current favorites are and links to get them. There are so many SNES9x ports and forks that it's hard for newbies (or even people like me returning after some months to get some updated code) to know what to get!

Kimimoro
February 4th, 2006, 13:47
The regular Snes9xTYL, it has a new version coming very soon as well that will give a performace boost but even at the moment you will get better performace out of the regular one.

Aruzo
February 4th, 2006, 15:10
ah so ill have to wait awhile...im guessing in USA The games called Starfox cause here it was called Starwing....and the second one for N64 was Lylat Wars