PDA

View Full Version : SDpatch.exe for vista

vader07
January 10th, 2009, 03:52
Let's get down to business, I have a Vista laptop and my SDpatch.exe refuses to work. When I click, it pops up and promptly closes. If there is any way for me to be able to get this to work or there is another program that will allow me to hack my gamecube/wii so I can use emulators, feel free to leave some feedback. I would really love to be able to play the good ol' games that aren't available on Virtual console, such as Banjo Kazooie.

Anyway, thanks for reading this. :)

Edit: Alright, I have tried using the CMD function through my OS, and it allowed the program to run in full. Unfortunately, it failed after I input the required fields. For example, I placed my SDpatch.exe in my personal folder in order to easily navigate to it, then I typed after <C:\Users\[my personal data]>sdloader.exe G:
(G: because that is where it was located.)

The error said: Obtaining low-level access to drive...Failed. Could not create file!

Any suggestions?

VampDude
February 3rd, 2009, 15:32
Banjo Kazooie can only be played via Wii64, and very slowly. All the other options are illegal, and cannot be discussed on this forum.

The only way you can play emulators is through the Homebrew Channel, which I recommend you using.

newbie420
May 3rd, 2009, 02:49
[QUOTE=vader07;2148174175]Let's get down to business, I have a Vista laptop and my SDpatch.exe refuses to work. When I click, it pops up and promptly closes. If there is any way for me to be able to get this to work or there is another program that will allow me to hack my gamecube/wii so I can use emulators, feel free to leave some feedback. I would really love to be able to play the good ol' games that aren't available on Virtual console, such as Banjo Kazooie.

Anyway, thanks for reading this. :)