PDA

View Full Version : Inhabitants and Maqiupai back in production and more!

DCEmu_Newsposter
October 27th, 2004, 01:05
Dan of the GoatStore (http://www.goatstore.com/) has posted this news:[br][br] Hey everyone, [br][br]So here is the good news for the moment: As of today, Inhabitants and Maqiupai are back in production. Expect the games to begin shipping within 20 days. I will give any updates on here if things change. [br][br]As I've discussed before, both games got major facelifts in the time off. The last week was actually spent tweaking Maqiupai for a few bugs that were found, and now the games are even more solid then before. [br][br]On top of that, I wanted to get this going today but didn't get enough time to get it finished -- the GOAT Store is beginning a new referal program -- you get 5% of the sales of any items that someone purchases through your referal and more. The details on it should be up by the end of the week for sure. I know that a lot of people here are Web masters and will be in the position to take advantage of this. To put it simply -- we created it with you guys in mind as a way to give back to you for helping to support the releases. [br][br]GOAT Games and the iD compilation are the two things that I plan on tackling next. The ability for me to play the GOAT Games and actually judge them has been hampered due to situations that were out of my hands. Luckily, all problems seem to have been resolved and I should have the games in my hands soon. I expect that almost every game submitted will be a winner at this point. We want to ensure that the compilation has as much on it as possible. [br][br]The iD compilation needs for me to write up a proposal to send to iD Software. If they like the proposal, we may just be ready to make an awesome port of some games and release them legally [br][br]There is a whole bunch of other stuff in the works. I will try to stop by more often and make updates. I've been extremely busy since about September, but things look to be calming down and that means I'll be devoting a lot of time to the GOAT Store again And of course, the best homebrew community in the world.

shade
November 17th, 2004, 06:42
Its been 21 days and I haven't had a shipping notifivcation and it still a pre-order on the goat store site. Any update?????????

MetaFox
November 17th, 2004, 06:53
Its been 21 days and I haven't had a shipping notifivcation and it still a pre-order on the goat store site. Any update?????????Dan Loosen of The Goat Store said that he has finally resolved all of the issues, and he's going to post some huge news about it later today.

Darksaviour69
November 17th, 2004, 07:36
good stuff, i pre-order too.... seem like an age ago

DanPotter
November 17th, 2004, 11:53
Dan Loosen of The Goat Store said that he has finally resolved all of the issues, and he's going to post some huge news about it later today.

Indeed, that may be the understatement of the year :)

(BTW, Hi everyone...)

Darksaviour69
November 17th, 2004, 11:55
:o The Dan Potter ;D

hi dan

Indeed, that may be the understatement of the year

u 2 know something, that i don't >:(... i guess it will have to wait till the morn

curt_grymala
November 17th, 2004, 13:10

(BTW, Hi everyone...)

I take it that that means Dan Potter knows what the news is. :P

souLLy
November 17th, 2004, 15:17
welcome to the forums dan ;D

Christuserloeser
November 17th, 2004, 16:04

(BTW, Hi everyone...)

Welcome, Dan :)

Chris

obelisk
November 17th, 2004, 16:41
ASecret. Is Dan the secret? Are you the secret, Dan?

josemci
November 17th, 2004, 17:08
Nice to see you here, Dan!!!

DanPotter
November 17th, 2004, 17:32
Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome. CV these days is a little ghost townish. :( Everyone keeps pointing me over here so I figured I'd drop by and see why.

wraggster
November 17th, 2004, 17:40
Its very nice to see you too :).

Im very intrigued by the "Indeed, that may be the understatement of the year" comment.

Will Sega be helping the Homebrew scene by publishing the games??

i cant wait to hear this news :)

DanPotter
November 17th, 2004, 18:41
Will Sega be helping the Homebrew scene by publishing the games??

Nope :D Wouldn't that be nice.

Unfortunately you'll just have to wait for Dan Loosen to post his news when he's ready. Since I don't have anything to add to what MetaFox said, I probably shouldn't have responded at all, but I can't help tweaking people's noses once in a while ;)

wraggster
November 17th, 2004, 18:49
Consider our noses fully tweaked ;)

WHurricane16
November 17th, 2004, 22:09
Welcome to the boards, Dan ;)

DJGeki
November 18th, 2004, 18:19
I suppose if it's good enough for Dan, it's good enough for me :) While Loosen may have some news, we're still waiting to see the outcome. It could affect us all in both or either positive and negative ways.

Okay, so yeah, I posted this JUST so I can say "I know what's going on too, and I'm excited about the possibilities". :D

Let's hope everything turns out for the BEST (not just the 'better')

qatmix
November 18th, 2004, 19:56
dont forget I also know *;)

DJGeki
November 19th, 2004, 00:20
And here you are, ruining my l33tness :) :o

Darksaviour69
November 19th, 2004, 04:48
Hi DJGeki welcome to the boards....

i hate waiting

curt_grymala
November 19th, 2004, 05:10
Boy - don't we all feel like a bunch of losers. So many people know what it is, and I still don't have a clue. ;D

wraggster
November 19th, 2004, 09:54
me neither :P

josemci
November 19th, 2004, 15:58
Welcome, DJeki. Well, I'm another without idea, for the moment...

DJGeki
November 19th, 2004, 18:09
well, we're kind of in the dark at the moment as well, so don't feel TOO left out... We're all waiting on Dan Loosen to let us know what's up....

Christuserloeser
November 19th, 2004, 18:20
Welcome, DJGeki :)

DJGeki
November 19th, 2004, 18:32
thanks for the "welcome"s everyone :)

quzar
November 19th, 2004, 22:40
the news is AWSOME!

Christuserloeser
November 20th, 2004, 01:04
;D

shade
November 23rd, 2004, 17:02
When is he gonna unveil all??? I'm very impatient ???

DJGeki
November 23rd, 2004, 23:35
So are we! We're waiting to hear ... well...we're waiting to hear SOMETHING...There is a perfectly good reason we're keeping tight-lipped in this situation: it's due to the fact that we're dealing with a certain amount of possible legal restrictions. Just know that we aren't keeping details from you guys just "because".